Janet AndersenVP Leixir Dental Group – British Columbia
Anil, Production Manager at Leixir Dental Group, joined the company in 1975.
He pursued his career as a Dental Technician graduating with Diploma in Dental Technology and Diploma in Business Management from Vancouver Community College.
He is currently an elected Board Member of the College of Dental Technicians of BC, a Member of the Board of Examiners and a Member of Simplar Implants Advisory Panel.
Anil shares his knowledge in all areas of Dental Technology through Teaching Study Groups at Leixir Dental Group Laboratories and contributing articles to various Dental magazines.
Anil has Certification and expertise from several Training Centers throughout North America and is continually upgrading his skills and knowledge, keeping current with the newest technology in Dentistry today.
“My passion for dental technology lies in mentoring our technicians to provide the best possible products and services for our dentists and their patients.”
Barry graduated in 1969 as a Registered Dental Technician and joined Fine Arts in 1970 as a dental technician. That year he began working with subperiosteals and blade implants in conjunction with the crown and bridge.
In 1973 Barry became head of the crown and bridge studio at Fine Arts and also established an ownership position with the company.
Barry became certified in the Branemark implant system in 1985 and began an association with the U.B.C. implant club in 1987 through his mentor, Dr. Monty Reitzik. His many credits include:
- Gnathology – Orange Coast College California 1971
- Executive officer of the Vancouver Implant seminar for three years.
- Taught dental technology at Vancouver Vocational Institute specialized Crown and Bridge night school course 1982.
- Diplomas from Northwestern University Dental School, centre for Dental Implants 1988, 3I Implant technology 1991, and U.B.C.
- Course certificate for special jaw reconstruction using the principles of osseointegration 1988 plus certification from the major Implant manufacturers.
- Guest lecturer of P.G. dental society on laboratory aspects of implant technology 1991.
- Member of the Williams Dental Co. consultant of Regional education 1991. (Core program) – Member of the Academy of osseointegration