We are committed to ongoing education about the latest products, techniques and materials and work closely with members of Pacific Aesthetic Continuum (PAC Live), Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI) and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). We then use this knowledge to develop educational programs and provide technical assistance. This ensures effective communication about new technologies and materials, smile design and principles of occlusion is provided to our dentists.
The successful completion of every case we are presented is paramount and we understand that proper planning is at the very heart of a successful case. This is why we provide fully functional diagnostic wax-ups, prep guides, provisional matrixes and in-progress photographs. For your convenience, we can also send and receive all photographs by email. And, like an extension of your team, our technicians are trained to understand and align esthetic standards of quality and style in cooperation with our dentists to ensure patient satisfaction every time.
Our Professional Relationships
- Accredited Laboratory for Andrews Restorative System
- Nobel Biocare Preferred Customer
- Member of the Procera Network
- Registered User of the Ivoclar BPS Denture System
- Accredited Laboratory for Valplast and Dental D
- Accredited Laboratory for Vitallium Alloys
- Sponsor of Community Dental Health (providing free dentistry to the disadvantaged)
- Member of and Presenter to Various Study Groups
- Affiliate Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
We also work with the University of British Columbias Faculty of Dentistry and provide bursaries for students pursuing a career in dentistry.